State of the art, highly accurate gyro specifically designed for HDD.
Sharewell HDD is proud to offer it’s newest guidance tool to the HDD industry, the Opti-Trac Gyro navigation system.
Designed to be compatible with customers standard bottom hole assembly, the Opti-Trac Gyro can be run in holes measuring 5 7/8” and larger. Special projects down to 3 7/8” pilot hole can be engineered and considered.
In addition to the Opti-Trac Gyro, each tool has the integrated magnetic ShareTracker system to provide secondary position confirmation.
• Fiber-optic north seeking gyro system
• Integrated magnetic ShareTracker system provides secondary position confirmation
• Gyro sensor unaffected by magnetic interference
• Reliable even in high-vibration environments
• Easy set up and transport, tooling ships in hard cases
• Runs in standard collars with standard BHA’s
• Surveying in densely populated urban areas
• Areas where use of secondary magnetic tracking is prohibitive
Opti-Trac Gyro Navigation Specifications
|Outside Diameter||2.125 ”|
|Length||16 ft with pressure
14.75 ft without pressure
|Weight||104 lbs with pressure module
90 lbs without
|Electrical Connection||1-3/16 in. 12 tpi female
(standard wet connect)
|Maximum Operating Temperature||80°C|
|Pressure Rating||12,000 psi (690 bar)|
|Survey Recording Time||10-20 seconds|
|Retrievable System||Sharewell’s proprietary system allows for tool retrieval|